Walkee Disneyland Planner 1.0 for iOS Lets Guests Hit the Ground Running
August 16, 2011 in Travel
[prMac.com] San Clemente, CA - MediaLAB, creator of the App Store's top selling Disneyland iPhone app, Walkee iGuide to Disneyland with GPS leadME park maps, has released its latest iPhone app creation, the Walkee Disneyland Planner. The Walkee Disneyland Planner is a sleek, beautifully designed and simple to use iPhone app for Disneyland Resort visitors who don't need maps, but want all the other features of Walkee iGuide.
"The Walkee Disneyland Planner is designed for guests who are very familiar with the parks and want information such as park schedules, ride wait times, the latest park news, and Annual Passholder blackouts," states Jim Kirkwood, MediaLAB President. "These guests don't need park maps."
Produced in stunning Retina Display, Walkee Disneyland Planner features include:
* Real time line wait times contributed by the entire Walkee community.
* The Disneyland Resort Daily Schedule with operating hours, event and parade times, entertainment show times, and ride closures for Disneyland park,
Disney California Adventure and Downtown Disney.
* Set automatic text reminders to return to a park location by a specific time - great for Fastpass, family meet-ups or dining reservations.
* Mouse Connect with park news, exclusive features, restaurant menus and reviews, park updates, Annual Passholder blackout calendars and more.
* The ability to purchase attraction tickets at special online only prices to over 30 top Southern California venues including Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, Universal Studios Hollywood, SeaWorld San Diego and Legoland. Tickets can be printed at home or picked up at the park's ticket booth with a photo I.D.
* Visitors can arrange a SoCal getaway directly from the app. Book vacation packages, hotels, check rates, view amenities, and review pictures of dozens of Southern California hotels.
Supplementing Walkee Disneyland Planner is MediaLAB's SoCal Mobile, the mobile version of SoCal Magazine. SoCal Mobile carries a wealth of things to see and do in Southern California, including articles, news, weather, SoCal's popular maps, discounts, and more.
The Walkee Disneyland Planner is available on the App Store.
About MediaLAB - MediaLAB owns and operates Tap Banana, producer of Walkee iGuide to Disneyland, Walkee Wait Times, The Walkee Disneyland Planner, Tripulator and Dining Tip Calculator GOLD iPhone apps. MediaLAB also publishes the SoCal Media Group, including SoCal Magazine, SoCal Mobile, WelcometoSoCal.com, GoingtoCalifornia.com and PreferredDestinations.com.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Walkee Disneyland Planner 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Located in San Clemente, California, MediaLab, Inc. is a leading publishing company covering the the Southern California tourism market. MediaLAB developers are devoted to creating mobile applications. The work excites them! Because of they want to share their passion, MediaLAB developers put lots of easy-to-use, detailed yet entertaining fun into every app they make. The company's commitment to only producing applications of the highest quality only fuels the enthusiasm these developers have for finding ways to enhance user experience on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Copyright (C) 2011 MediaLab, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.