August 17, 2011 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Cultivate your passion for coffee. Coffee Cellar, the new lifestyle app created for budding coffee connoisseurs, launches in the app store today. Available for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Simple and fun to use, this high quality application enables coffee lovers to record, compare and share coffee with friends. Whether you're passionate about Peaberry or just useless without your morning cup of joe, make Coffee Cellar your personal coffee library.
* Create your own customisable coffee cellar with a variety of icons to choose from
* Add photos to capture the moment
* Choose your own tasting notes to compare coffee flavours
* Share your favourites with your friends by email or Twitter
* Search by flavour, region, rating, and more to recall the beans you've enjoyed
Coffee Cellar is perfect for anyone looking to educate their palette and take their passion for coffee to the next level. An indispensable tool for budding baristas or first-time espresso machine owners
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Coffee Cellar 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Coffee Cellar was designed and created by independent game and app developer Christopher Waite of Bytesize Adventures. Christopher is available for interview or expert comment.
Located in London, United Kingdom, Christopher Waite is an independent game and app developer who blogs at Bytesize Adventures. Copyright (C) 2011 Christopher Waite and Bytesize Adventures. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.