August 19, 2011 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] On The House - Great Backyard Grilling has a range of exciting features that will make grilling easier and a lot more fun. The recipes are illustrated and presented in a step-by-step format. Each recipe includes a list of ingredients, time needed for preparation and cooking, and the level of difficulty. Users have the option of adding recipes to favorites or personal shopping lists.
If you are craving grilled beef, pork, lamb, seafood, chicken, vegetables or fruits, your wait ends here. And if you know other people who just can't seem to tear themselves away from the grill, recommend Great Grilling to them so that they can download and add it to their grilling repertoire.
So folks, the time is now to get your grill going. Where there's smoke there's fire; and where there's On The House - Great Backyard Grilling, there's great grilling going on! Great Grilling is also available for iPad.
* Descriptions of key ingredients with color photographs and illustrations
* Simple preparation and dispatch of invitations for events
* Innovative shopping list generation
* Instructional videos with cooking tips
* Built-in timer
* Convenience of adding notes to recipes
* Ingredient calculator that determines exact quantity of ingredients for each
recipe based on the number of people being served
* Ease of saving recipes to the menu, list of favorites and shopping list
* Saves recipes to one shopping list, combining and saving all ingredients into one list
* Quick sharing of recipes through Facebook and e-mail
* US English and German
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 254 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Great Grilling 1.0 is currently available at the App Store in the Lifestyle category for a purchase price of $1.99 USD.
CulinartMedia, Inc., a US and German based software developer, specializes in developing revolutionary culinary apps and software that offer users heightened skills and techniques to increase their cooking capabilities. Great Grilling creator, CulinartMedia, is climbing the ranks of culinary apps, and is quickly making a prominent stamp on the food world. CulinartMedia is focused on creating user-friendly apps that appeal to both professional chefs and the broad population. Copyright (C) 2011 CulinartMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.