August 20, 2011 in iOS Development (F)
[prMac.com] St. Louis, Missouri - happyMedium introduces Dolls House 1.0.1, for the iPhone. In July happyMedium introduced it's first iPad application, Dolls house. On Friday August 19th happyMedium has released the iPhone version of Dolls House. This new version includes an animated dog that is not only entertaining but a great teaching and learning tool. Dolls House To Go is the childhood doll house you always dreamed of, in your pocket!
Imagine a doll house you and your kids can take with you wherever you are - At the grocery store, at a restaurant, on a long car trip - anywhere is a great time for kids to play with their dolls. Most iPad games are just entertainment. While they're good for passing the time, many parents prefer their kids to be engaged in activities that encourage developmental growth.
* Huge house filled with things to do. Every room has a secret
* Gorgeous rooms with realistic physics baked in. The balls bounce, the tire swings
* Over a dozen rooms recreate the spaces that are most important in your child's life- including bath and potty time. Great for teaching early life skills
* Super-cute, realistic family each have unique personalities. Try every family member in each room to see their reactions
* Parent-friendly music you'll never get sick of. Brand new custom soundtrack and sound effects from the wizards at White Noise Lab
* Dolls House has a huge, beautiful house with rooms packed with activities to engage your child's imagination and keep them coming back
Dolls House lets you play along, too! Join in the stories, recreating moments from your life: family dinner, doing laundry, even taking a bath before bedtime. And don't forget potty training. Watch as your child provides the dialog and emergent gameplay, just as they would with a physical doll house. We were amazed as our own daughter dragged the coffee table from the living room to the kitchen. "She needs it to get up on the counter!"
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 16.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Doll House 1.0.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, happyMedium was founded by Dan Pollmann and Noah Rosenberg in January of 2011. happyMedium, a full service digital advertising agency, creates responsible marketing for responsible brands. Copyright (C) 2011 happyMedium, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.