August 20, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Sacramento, California - Raj Bains has announced Doozy 1.02 at a limited-time sale price ($1.99 - 33% off the regular price). A visual task management and tracking app for iOS, Doozy is a play on the words "Do" and "See" which takes an original approach to productivity by using visual representations of events instead of uniform lists and columns. It has multiple calendars, priority sorted lists and notes with custom colors, dates and much more. Doozy takes the phrase "see what you need to do" literally, with use of color, icons, images and other visual cues.
Early Reviews and Reactions:
* AppFresh Daily - "One of the top apps for August 6, 2011."
* AppAdvice.com - "With Doozy's ubiquitous use of color and flexibility, you need never forget an important event, birthday or anniversary again." (4.5 stars)
* TiPb.com - Among "the most interesting, the most notable, and simply the most awesome" apps for August 11.
* Featured as "New and Noteworthy" on the App Store.
* Multiple calendars
* Priority sorted lists
* Notes with custom colors and dates
* Events with attached notes and lists for quick access
* Progress tracking of lists
* Number tracking
* Set/rep/weight tracking for bodybuilding exercises
* Percentage tracking
* Completion tracking of recurring tasks
* Graphs of progress week-by-week, month-by-month
* Statistics, including lows, highs, averages and trends
* Weather conditions/forecasts
* Recurring events, one-time events, events which remain until finished, even ordinal events (i.e., "Second Tuesday of November")
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Doozy 1.02 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the productivity category. Until August 25, Doozy is available at the promotional price of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
Based in California, Raj Bains is an independent developer with a strong focus on unique and innovative software and interface design for iOS and MacOS. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2011 Manraj Bains All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.