August 21, 2011 in Publishing (F)
[prMac.com] Manheim, Pennsylvania - Chris Paveglio has announced ID Image Catalog 4.5, for Mac OS X. ID Image Catalog allows users to make InDesign contact sheets or catalogs of images & graphics. Users can quickly and easily make visual catalogs of most major image types supported by InDesign, and can include file name, file path, and placement scale information. This version requires OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard, or 10.7 Lion.
Version 4.5 adds the ability to drag and drop 1 folder, multiple folders, or files and folders, into the window in order to set the list of images to catalog. Alias files can be used to catalog files from disparate folders. Also added are some dialog improvements and logging improvements. Standard options include number of images per page, and whether to use a document title or to not include the file name under each image. Users can choose to use any document size preset save within InDesign.
* Creates a catalog automatically in InDesign
* Scales up, down, and centers images in the frame
* Includes the name of the image under each image
* Can include the full file path of the image, and the size it is placed at
* Sub-folders inside your main folder selection can be scanned and added
* Use one of your InDesign document presets for the page size and margins
* Option to disable page title and image title text frames
* Customizable margins between image frames
* Option to disable outlines around image and text frames
* Large text frame option for long file name or file path information
* Option to group image and text frame
* All page objects use paragraph styles or object styles for easy modification after catalog is made.
* Mac OS X Version 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and 10.7 (Lion)
* Adobe InDesign CS3 / CS4 / CS5
Pricing and Availability:
Available immediately. The cost for InDesign Image Catalog is $20 USD.
Chris Paveglio creates Applescripts for the publishing and advertising industry; as well as custom Applescripts upon request. He deals primarily with Adobe integration, and FileMaker database. As a graphic artist he can create printed documents, video and animation, and web ready graphics. All Material and Software (C) 2002-2010 Chris Paveglio / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Applescript, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.