August 20, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Bridgewater, New Jersey - 288 Vroom LLC today is proud to announce the release of their new social app, True Tales Of The Paranormal for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. This spooky app allows people from around the world to View, Share, and Discuss Real Paranormal Stories, Images, Sounds, and Videos.
Have you ever seen a ghost? Spotted a UFO? Had a run-in with Bigfoot? Had an Out-Of-Body Experience? Or some other Paranormal Experience? Share your experience with the strange and unexplainable in a safe and anonymous environment. Plus, not only can you submit a Paranormal Story, but you can also submit paranormal images, sounds, and videos! Tell the world your story, your way.
Discuss the app's content by rating and commenting on paranormal stories, images, sounds, and videos. This is a wonderfully creepy social app that grows daily with new stories from people just like you. A must see.
iPhone App Features:
* New Content Added Daily (Based on user submission so far)
* View, Share, and Discuss Paranormal Stories, Images, Sounds, and Videos
* Read Real Paranormal Stories From Users Around The World
* Sort Content by Topic, Location, Newest, Rating, And Submitter
* Share Your True Paranormal Story in an anonymous and safe environment
* Submit Paranormal Images right from your device
* Submit Sounds and Videos from our website
* Discuss - Comment and Rate Stories
* Save Stories As Favorites
* Read a random story
* Creepy Soundtrack
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad 4.0 or later
* This App Requires An Internet Connection
* 50.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
True Tales Of The Paranormal is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Review copies are available upon request. All future updates, including story additions, are included with initial purchase.
Based in Bridgewater, New Jersey, 288 Vroom LLC is a privately held corporation founded in 2009 by Gregg Levine. With over ten years development experience at major pharmaceutical and wireless companies, Gregg's aim is developing unique and useful software for the iPhone platform, complemented by first-class customer support. An aspiring fiction writer, Gregg felt that with his development experience and love of literature, starting the company by creating book apps were a logical first step. As the company grew, so did the variety and sophistication of the apps. Today 288 Vroom has a growing library of popular Book apps and is expanding into other areas like Reference and Game apps. Copyright (C) 2011 288 Vroom LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.