October 6, 2008 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Corby, United Kingdom - The Dream Apps is proud to announce Dream Capture 2.2, an update to their video recording utility for Mac OS X. Dream Capture is a simple and intuitive utility to record videos that are perfect for uploading to various video sharing websites, importing into iMovie or GarageBand for the creation of Podcasts or burned to DVD. This makes Dream Capture a great compliment to Apple's iLife Suite.
Dream Capture supports most cameras on the market, but is optimized for Apple's built-in and external iSight cameras. The application captures sharp, bright and beautiful video that is encoded in the H.264 codec. Dream Capture features an automatic image stabilizing platform using the same incredible technology as Apple's Shake. All this, combined in a sleek, stylish and easy-to-use interface that makes video recording a Dream.
New Feature highlights include:
* New automatic focusing feature using Shake technology
* H.264 Video encoding
* Meta data support for iTunes 8 import
* The Dream's DreamSync audio compression technology
* Support for only audio recording when camera is set to None
* Fixed bug where Dream Capture would only record for 5 seconds on PowerBooks and older MacBook Pro's
* Video preview window now resizes with display window
* Video is now saved during recording in the 'tmp/Dream Capture' folder
* Audio and video is now compressed faster
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 348 kB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Dream Capture 2.2 can be purchased for $9.95 (USD) per single computer license. A full-featured demo is available. Version 2.2 is a major update including many enhancements and bug fixes and is a recommended download for all customers.
Located in Corby, United Kingdom, The Dream is a small software development company founded in 2003 by Christian Owens. Over the years the company has grown from not only designing websites, to creating websites and award winning Macintosh applications. The work done by The Dream is often featured on design inspiration websites and our apps have been featured in magazines such as WebDesigner Magazine, MacFormat and Mac Life. Copyright 2003-2008 The Dream Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iSight and Shake are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.