August 24, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Pusan, Korea, Republic Of - ATO today is pleased to announce Lami 1.0, their new iOS game. Lami is very easy, so everybody can enjoy it. You can play it with only one finger. Lami, the character of this game, means circle from traditional Korean.
Each Lami has a distinct color. And the key of this game is how fast you can find specific colored Lamis. But, this is not all. The Lamis cyclically shift left or right, exchange their positions and hide their colors. So you have to concentrate on Lamis. And this cycle gets shorter when you play higher level. Basically, all Lamis in a block. And there are 3 types blocks and gameplay mode is different for each type:
* Basic blocks
* Each Lami block has a indicator. Find the same Lami as indicator lami
* Sometimes, you need to find more than 2 Lamis for a block
* There are so called 'orderly blocks'
* When these blocks appear, you must follow block clear order. Each block has its clear order, and you must clear each block at its turn. Even you touch the correct Lami of block when it is not its turn, you lose 1 chance
* Some special levels exist in 'Classic mode'. There is no indicator for each block, but only one indicator exists for all blocks. And you count how many Lamis have same color as indicator on the play screen. Lamis move extremly fast in 'Counting blocks' mode
* Very simple and easy but addictive gameplay
* Classic mode
* 50 levels
* Combinations of 'basic blocks' + 'Orderly blocks' + 'Counting blocks'
* 2 ~5 retry chances to continue to play
* Combinations of 'Basic blocks' + 'Orderly Blocks'
* Control difficulty and change Lam size to gain higher score
* With 10 special items (Mind that some items have bad effects)
Game center supported:
* Global ranking system
* Achievement for rewards
* Crazy levels of classic mode
* New gameplay mode
* More Lami characters
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 9.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lami 1.0 is $.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
ATO is founded in 2010 by 3 developers who have rich experience in car embedded system. Copyright (C) 2011 ATO. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.