August 24, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Cairo, Egypt - Good News 4 me launches the first game on Apps Store enabling its users to design, publish and share their own levels. The game, produced by GN4ME, enables its users to download others' levels creating an exciting and entertaining atmosphere.
Lazy Bee comes in HD graphics, built according to sophisticated physics engine and all embraced by cheering sound effects. The game helps in creating the spirit of creativity and imagination through setting the mission of delivering the honey to the game's Hero Bee.
Within the game players can design their own levels through tabbing on "My Levels", and choosing the proper level number, design the levels and publish it online.
* 7 Varied Stages & 63 Challenging Levels
* Advanced Physics Engine
* Create your own levels and share them with other Lazy Bee players
* High Quality Graphics and Music
What people are saying:
* "If you like Feed Me Oil, you'll love Lazy Bee"
* "Very Cute,one of the best physics puzzlers in the app store"
* "It was a nice expression to play. It is amazing. "
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 18.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lazy Bee is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A free limited version of 9 levels is also available on App Store. Game rated 4+
GoodNews4me is a digital Content and Service Provider. GoodNews4me offers cumulative, appealing and diversified media and entertainment content; including web portals, mobile games and applications development. Copyright (C) 2011 GoodNews4me. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.