August 26, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Gothenburg, Sweden - Fredrik Hedenstrom has introduced Gravity Chain 1.2, for iOS devices. Gravity Chain is a physics based arcade action game with a game play style never seen before. By tilting and pinching you change gravity and chain length, which makes it possible to move the chain around in the world. The goal is to pick up stars and help them to reach their destination. It will not be easy though! On the way you will encounter evil enemies, narrow passages, challenging puzzles and much more. To your help you will find bombs, movable blocks, chain protection and many other useful things.
Combining superb physics and excellent controls, Gravity Chain is guaranteed to give you many hours of fun and challenging game play. With the Game Center support it is also possible for you to challenge your friends and compete for achievements. "A creative and exciting game with tons of replay value." - AppAdvice.com, 4/5 Stars
* Perfect combination of arcade gaming and puzzle solving.
* Smooth and realistic arcade physics.
* Intuitive game control, using the device rotation to change gravity and pinching to control chain length.
* Smart & challenging puzzles.
* 40 levels, and more to come, with hours of addicting game-play.
* Game Center support.
* Retina display graphics.
* Superb music & sound effects
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 13.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Gravity Chain 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Gothenburg, Sweden, Owner Fredrik Hedenstrom developer of Gravity Chain. Copyright (C) 2011 Fredrik Hedenstrom All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.