September 1, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Birmingham, United Kingdom - Dork offers a Completely New Character to the Range, in the form of an idiotic Ogre, who sings ridiculous songs when tickled, says the most absurd nonsense, and generally is a 'Dork'.
Dork repeats back what you say to him, and also remembers things, so watch out, you can also save your favourite Phrases and saying for him to say.
The App also offers users the Unique Comedy Option of Poking Dork in the belly, to make his Voice Change, poke him once, and his Voice turns into something between a baby and an opera singer, poke him again, and he turns completely Backward, repeating whatever you say to him in total reverse.
You can Also turn him into a Booming Baratone with further experimentation, and When Dork's Voice Changes, so will yours.
Not only all this, but the Full Featured Version of Dork is also completely FREE.
"All but 1 of our Talking Apps range are completely Free, we want to offer our Customers complete Value, we're not interested in Conning people with endless In App Purchases like some Developers." Read a statement from Mobobo.
Description Talk to Dork and he repeats what you say. Poke him to change his voice - and listen to your voice change too!
How to play:
* Talk into the microphone and Dork will repeat what you say
* Poke Dork in the stomach to change his voice
* Dork remembers things you say and says them back to you later
* Look out for special animations
* Stroke Dork to make him laugh and sing
* Poke and stroke repeatedly for different reactions
* Touch the screen and he will look at your finger
* Full retina support on IPhone 4/IPod Touch 4G
* Gorgeous HD Graphics on IPad and IPad 2
* Stunning real-time 3D graphics with shadows
Enjoy hours of fun with Dork!
iPod touch owners: Your earphones must have a microphone otherwise Dork won't be able to hear you! However you can still play with him.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dork 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Birmingham in the UK, Mobobo was founded in 2010 by Games industry veterans, with a combined experience of 65 Years, spanning various 3D advances, AIl influences and platform successes for a host of international publishers. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Mobobo / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.