September 1, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Pooka Pooka LLC, in association with App Partner Development and C4 Waterman, is pleased to announce the release of C4 Waterman Surf N Sup Challenge on the iPhone App Store. C4 Waterman Surf N Sup Challenge is a paddle surfing simulator. It's also the only surfing game that allows you to put up a picture of your face onto the character and then surf on a realistic photo style wave!
The game was designed to utilize the accelerometer controls of the iPhone so the player can easily control the direction the surfer is moving in. The game boasts 3 different games including River Racer, Short Board Ripper, and Down Wind Stand Up.
The C4 WATERMAN app will also be used to train surfers in understand core training.
* Three games in one app - short board ripper / down wind stand up / river racer stand up
* More than 20 greeting cards in which you place your face on top of famous surfer photos and send to friends via email / face book
* Surf amongst sharks and boogie boarders to win points
* Get locked into the "curl" of the wave and do huge air tricks
* 360 spinner tricks and wild sound effects
* Race against time clock down currents and along canyon walls
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 15.8 MB
Pricing And Availability:
C4 Waterman Surf N Sup Challenge is now available worldwide exclusively through the App Store for $0.99 (USD). If you're interested in reviewing C4 Waterman Surf N Sup Challenge and would like to request a promo code please contact us.
App Partner Development, based out of New York City, was founded in 2011 to offer high-quality mobile application development services. Our motto is 'Communication Driven Results' because we believe that the best way to achieve our clients' long term goals is to understand what they hope to achieve. Once we understand that we can then provide our expertise in app development to help them achieve it. Copyright (C) 2011 App Partner LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.