September 6, 2011 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - Aperio Lux has announce the release of Quick Well 2.0 for Mac OS X. Special offer! Only from September 2 to September 9
Quick Well 2.0 is only $5.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) Quick Well is an innovative solution for the creation and convenient placement of text notes. Quick Well offers a wide range of instruments allowing for optimization and simplification of the process of creating and keeping your notes, abstracts, lists, and any other information which is important and useful to you.
Whether you're home or at work, Quick Well will assist you in keeping all important information in a convenient structure. You won't need to create a myriad of folders and files which clutter up the desktop and eventually make it impossible to find anything. This will all be replaced by a single document created with Quick Well.
The use of folders, groups and subgroups will allow you to create a convenient structure which will always be visible and will let you easily access the needed information. The flexible search system will help you find the information you're interested in even if you've forgotten in which section it's located. The convenient text-notes system you'll be able not only to save texts but also to enhance them with a variety of images, files, and archives as well as to add comments. This will all be concentrated in one single document, and you will be able to create an infinite number of similar ones.
You won't have to worry any more about the safekeeping of your data because all you need to do is transfer the Quick Well document to a new spot and you'll have on hand all the data you've created and imported.
Quick Well makes it extremely easy to share data with your friends and coworkers. For this purpose, all you need to do is select the needed note and employ the function "Send record by e-mail". You will also be able to export the selected note in a text format which will be readable by any Mac. The flexible settings system will make your work with this program not only easy but also extremely comfortable.
Now you can try Quick Well! And it's absolutely free! To download the demo version of Quick Well you need to go to the site Aperio Lux.
* Save and sort your ideas and thoughts from the various areas of your life (leisure time, work, at the institute)
* Structure the materials pertaining to your research and writing
* Import into each separate topic files of the following formats: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, zip, pdf, txt, doc, rtf, pages, psd, ai, eps, docx, qwell, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, key, numbers, rar, tar, html, rb, php
* Peruse the contents of the files imported into the program
* Export the added files onto a hard disk
* Add commentaries to each separate topic
* Copy the text content into any text editor and keep the original fields and formatting
* Start panel is added
* Sort function is added
* Search system is optimized and improved
* Design is changed
* Skin adjustment panel is added
* Entry creation from clipboard is added
* Sending a entry by means of Mail is added
* Entry export for TextEdit
* The menu is updated and optimized
* Fully renewed and optimized code
* Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatible
* US English, French, German, Italian and Russian
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard or later
* Macintosh Intel
* HDD Spaces 4.1 MB in Packed or 5.6 MB in unpacked
Pricing and Availability:
Special offer! Only from September 2 to September 9
Quick Well 2.0 is only $5.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
After September 9 price of Quick Well is $9.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies).
Aperio Lux is a small private group of developers who have a contract Mac OS X Developer, located Kiev Ukraine. The Aperio Lux team develops ergonomic and user-friendly software increases user productivity Mac OS X. Copyright (C) 2011 Alexey Nikitin and Bondar A. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, Macintosh, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.