Snake Wars is now free for a limited time on the App Store
September 11, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Jinix is pleased to announce that Snake Wars for the iPhone and iPod touch is now free for a limited time on the App Store. Snake Wars is a modern version of the classic snake game that we all love. The game includes a multiplayer mode with support for up to 4 players and a single player mode with 25 Levels:
Collect food pellets to grow longer, but avoid running into your own or your opponent's body. Try to be the longest snake by collecting the most pellets, and use your length advantage to trap other snakes. The last snake standing or the first to eat 10 pellets is the winner.
Collect a set number of pellets without running into your own body or any obstacles to advance to the next level. Each level has a different map layout with progressive difficulty. After each level is completed, the survival mode for the level is unlocked. Try to stay alive for as long as you can in survival mode.
* Simple and intuitive control. Control the snake using either a virtual spin wheel or by tilting the device
* Multiplayer mode with support for 2-4 players
* Play with friends locally through Bluetooth or local WiFi
* Play online over WiFi or 3g with Game Center friends or auto-match with random players
* 25 Single Player levels with more to come
* Global Leaderboards and Achievements powered by Game Center
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* IOS 4.0 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Snake Wars 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Jinix, an independent game development company, was founded in 2010 by Can Jin. Jinix specializes in multiplayer games on the mobile platform. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2011 Jinix / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.