September 8, 2011 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Arnhem, The Netherlands - Steve Development today updated their US holiday app Holidays Plus in the App Store to version 1.1. To celebrate this release the app is now temporarily available for free. Holidays Plus is the most complete, easy to use holiday app in the app store. With the Holidays Plus app you can find the date of a holiday or other notable day fast and easy and synchronize with your favorite calendar program. The update to 1.1 provides even more dates and some minor bug fixes.
* Easily transfer single dates or groups of dates to your calendar
* Overview of the holidays coming up
* Count down the days until the holiday arrives
* Optimized for the high resolution retina display of the iPhone 4
* Holidays Plus is a Universal application for both iPhone and iPad
* Easy reference to all holidays and other important dates
* Detailed description of all holidays including day and week number
* Practical home screen you can instantly see if today is a holiday or other important date
* Easy to use search function. Find the date you are looking for by searching on holiday name or description
Holidays Plus includes the following dates:
* National and federal holidays
* Christian, Jewish, Islamic and Hindu holidays
* Important government dates such as Tax Day, Election Day
* Start of the seasons
* Many other notable dates such as Valentine's Day, Black Friday, Halloween etc.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Holidays Plus 1.1 costs $0.99 USD (temporarily free) and is available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Founded in 2011 in Arnhem, The Netherlands, Steve Development focuses solely on the development of iPhone applications. Copyright (C) 2011 Steve Development. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.