September 9, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Omaha, Nebraska - Macware, a leading Mac software publisher, announced today the release of Graphic Design Studio, a powerful application for creating beautiful graphic designs and vector illustrations on your Mac.
Quickly turn yourself into an artist as you create professional looking vector art and graphic designs for your business, or simply for fun. Graphic Design Studio packs the power of creating vector graphics into an easy-to-use app, and also gives a creative starting point to your projects by including pre-designed vector artwork, royalty free vector graphics, images and more. Use Graphic Design Studio to design web buttons, drawings, icons, logos, tattoos, banners, email and website graphics, cartoons, text art, posters, t-shirt designs, or anything else your creative mind comes up with.
Graphic Design Studio is perfect for seasoned graphic design professionals or newbies and supports SVG, PDF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIFF, EPS and more.
Includes tools the pros use:
* Powerful Bezier editing tools
* Boolean operations to create new shapes
* Create text art and add text to any path
* Full support for SVG files, including import and export
* Knife tool to slice graphics on the canvas
* Eraser tool to remove parts of graphics
* Blend tool to create 3D tunnel effects and unique shapes
* Component Library to save and reuse new graphics you create
* Full layer support
Includes easy features for beginners:
* 300 pre-designed vector graphics and royalty free images
* 120 creative filters and effects
* 15 commercial use fonts
* Royalty free photos and images
* Creative background and fill textures
* Solid, text and artistic strokes for added style
* Automatically smoothes choppy freehand drawings
* Artistic color palettes and gradients
* Instant alignment tools
* Detailed help guide
Graphic Design Studio is now available on the Macware website for an MSRP of $39.99 and, beginning in October 2011, will also be sold nationally in retail through Office Depot, OfficeMax, Staples, Fry's Electronics, Microcenter and other independent Mac software stores. Graphic Design Studio works on Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7 (Lion). More information is available on the Macware website.
Macware, Inc. develops and publishes award-winning intuitive software designed for both the creative professional and home user. Launched in late 2003, Macware's extensive software line instantly generated wide appeal from Mac users who demand the best from the world's greatest personal computer. Macware software includes applications for logo design, email marketing, commercial use fonts, web design, billing and time tracking, disk utilities, and more. Macware is a Summitsoft company. The company's headquarters and primary distribution center are both centrally located in Omaha, Nebraska. Macware products are available through major retailers in North America, as well as Australia, Japan, Europe and the United Kingdom. Copyright (C) 2011 Macware, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.