Back & Forth: Single Player, MultiPlayer, Daily Word Game (iPhone/iPad)
September 10, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Fairfield, Ohio - Larry Snyder today announces the release and immediate availability of Back & Forth 1.1 for the iPhone/iPAD ($0.99 US). Back & Forth is unlike any word game you have ever played. Highly addictive, remarkably innovative this is not your mamma's word search!
Use the power of gravity, in every direction to dynamically change your board as you spell words forward, backward, vertically, horizontally & diagonally. With a simple twist of your device, gravity pulls on the tiles and drops them in new patterns.
Rearrange your tiles further through the signature "Back & Forth" move where one simple swipe forces two tiles to swap places.
Play the single player game as an individual to hone your skills
Play the 3 Minute Daily Challenge to refine your lightning quick reflexes as you compare yourself against the world, with a new leaderboard and puzzle every 24 hours!
And then play against an opponent to show them how much words can hurt, in a fast paced, challenging multi-player game that can be done over game center or blue tooth.
Back & Forth features:
* Completely new word game design concept
* Tiles respond to rotation of the board falling and forming new words
* Back & Forth motion to swap tiles
* Single Player mode offers 24 uniquely hand crafted puzzles!
* Daily Mode offers a new challenge every day where you have just 3 minutes to post your best score online against the world!
* Two Multiplayer Modes offer friends or other game center players an exciting twist where a shared board is wiped out by both players at once!
* 21 Game Center Achievements!
* 24 Game Center Leaderboards!
* Beautiful custom music and sounds effects by Dren McDonald!
* iPhone 4 High Resolution Graphics
* Unique iPAD interface, but still the same great game play, all in one package!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 19.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Back & Forth 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Larry Snyder considers himself a boardgame designer first and foremost, but breaking into the boardgame market takes a great deal of luck and financial backing. With limited resources, he realized his long time dream with Dice Diving, the creation of a boardgame that can be played across the world. Dice Diving, first created as a table top game, went through numerous play testings and was modified several times before it was developed as an iPhone game. The iPhone has opened a whole new world of opportunities by allowing the causal game designer the ability to reach out to the greater audience and inspire them to have fun again. Copyright (C) 2010 Larry Snyder. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.