October 14, 2008 in iWeb (E)
[prMac.com] Colorado Springs, Colorado - Zarra Studios LLC announced today the release of iWeb Buddy v1.1. iWeb Buddy is a post processor application for iWeb that is designed to bring additional functionality to iWeb that professionals and "pro-sumers" have come to need on their web sites.
iWeb Buddy allows you to have multiple domain files with iWeb so that you can keep your sites separated into their own files. iWeb Buddy also post processes web pages created in iWeb; allowing the user to add Google Analytics, Social Bookmarking, Haloscan comments and custom HTML code to your website automatically.
In addition, iWeb Buddy remembers your settings, account numbers, etc. making it easy to update your website whenever you make a change in iWeb. With iWeb Buddy, a user can "monetize" their websites that they have created in iWeb by being able to track the traffic on their sites, add custom html code for shopping carts and more.
Additions / Enhancements:
* Automatically add Google Analytics to index.html files
* Automatically add Mint tracking to index.html files
* Added the ability to update or add description metadata
* Added the ability to update the title of pages (except blog entries)
Updates / Corrections:
* Corrected some errors with Google Analytics file tracking
* Corrected an error with the feed redirects not propagating to the archive page
* Fixed several hanging errors due to the screenshots
* Fixed itpc link redirects
* Fixed header redirect issue
Zarra Studios LLC was founded in 2005 with the goal of providing quality software to the Macintosh community. Zarra Studios is the creator of seSales, one of the most popular point of sale applications available for OS X. Copyright 2005-2008Zarra Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and iWeb are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.