September 15, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, United States - OstinGames simultaneously introduced Zepi:Dark 3.0 and Zepi:Dark HD 1.1 on September 08, 2011 to cater for both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad users. The applications feature nice adds-on to the gameplay: x2 balls, the SuperBall power-up, multitouch to name just a few to help Zepi fans score even more. The new elements of the reaction based application are aimed to help Zepi fans score even more bringing in more excitement, relax, and fun.
In Zepi:Dark, the player is challenged to form long strings of cemetery-themed skins as quick as possible by tapping or sliding their dexterous finger(s) on them. As soon as the gamer makes a pause, the single chain flashes and all skins blow up accompanied with nice sound effects. The GameCenter Leaderboard records points for the eliminated objects and more gloomy skins move in quickly onto the screen to replace the burst ones.
One can boost the current score with special awards for outstandingly long strings called Good!, Great!, Excellent!, Brilliant!, double points with x2 balls, multiply the total with the SuperBall power-up, or form several chains at once with multitouch function! Detailed How To provides useful tips on, for example, how to deter elimination of a chain and extend it even more! Zepi:Dark is a good application to test both wits, reflexes, and intuition. It is perfect both for killing some 5 minutes here and there or playing on week end removing the stress of the routine.
"A fun game to play" AppAdvice
Some of the iTunes reviews by Zepi fans:
* "...This is the type of game that is fun for ALL AGES, no doubt about it..."
* "Very entertaining matching game! I love the theme and the sounds that it makes when I tap to match them together."
* "One word: Fan-tastic! This game is simple in concept, casual in gameplay, and superb on graphics and style. Seriously, what more could you ask for a buck? This version is 'dark' but still in a cute way. Love the spin from the classic version."
* "The iPad's features have really been used well here. Unlike other games, this isn't just an iPhone game with iPad support. This is because the game makes great use of the bigger screen, with objects flying in from all angles and filling the screen, providing lots of fun. Not only that, but the great use of sound using the iPad's speaker also enhances the game."
Zepi game series for the iPhone/iPod touch includes eight titles: Zepi:Classic, Zepi:Ultra, Zepi:Spring, Zepi:Dark, Zepi:Pirates, Zepi:War, Zepi:Kids, and Zepi:Free. Zepi game series for the iPad includes Zepi:Classic HD, Zepi:Kids HD, and Zepi:Dark HD, and Zepi HD.
It is worth mentioning that Zepi is available as an educational game with a music touch: Zepi:Music (for the iPhone/iPod touch) and Zepi HD (for the iPad).
* Simple and exiting gameplay both for children and adults
* Beautiful graphics and sound effects
* Choice of graphic modes
* Simple-to-use menu and controls
* Detailed How To
* You can either tap or slide your finger to form strings of skins
* Multitouch function: you can play with several fingers at once
* Special bonuses for long chains (Good!Great!Excellent!Brilliant!)
* SuperBall brings in fresh emotions and helps score more points
* Over 20 unique achievements
* Game Center included for Leaderboards and Achievements
* A very kind game
Zepi:Dark Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 17.6 MB
Zepi:Dark HD Device Requirements:
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 17.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zepi:Dark 3.0 and Zepi:Dark HD are both at $ 0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category (Puzzle/Trivia).
Viacheslav Lushchenko, founder of OstinGames, is poised to surprise and please the global iPhone/iPod touch/iPad community with high quality applications and intellectual creativity, adding educational elements to his products. Other successful projects by OstinGames are Zepi HD (musical surprise), addictive puzzle Zepi series for iPhone/iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2011 OstinGames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.