September 15, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Minneapolis, Minnesota - Falkor Inc. announces update to Spyder, a professional social networking application for MySpace that makes it easy for businesses, bands and individuals to promote and advertise organically on MySpace. Spyder stands out from other friend adder bots with its easy to use user interface and bundled features.
This update fixes compatibility with the song play increaser when a band profile has a private playlist. Also included in this update are improvements allowing event invites to be sent with the new MySpace layout and adoption of new features available with the release of Mac OS X 10.7 such as full screen mode.
* Automated friend adder, commenter, and messenger. Substitution variables are allowed making it easy to send personalized messages.
* Scheduling of bulletins at specific dates.
* Easy to invite people to events.
* MP3 song plays increaser allows bands to rank high in the charts.
* "No More CAPTCHAs" bypass supported.
* Advanced search features can find active accounts by last login date.
* Find people who are currently online.
* Unlimited accounts.
* Import and export comma separated text files or XML files.
* Free trial available.
* Mac OS X Version 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Spyder is only $29.99 USD or $79.99 USD for the Pro version.
Founded by Michael Link in 2009 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, Falkor Inc. specializes in high performance user-friendly software for Mac OS X and iOS. Copyright (C) 2011 Falkor Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.