September 15, 2011 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Lucca, Italy - The italian developer Pizero Design released today a major update for Infinite Walls, an highly innovative personalization app for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, reaching now v1.5. The update brings many new features:
* New Retina Wallpapers Search Engine, powered by both Google and Bing!
* Deep Facebook integration, with the new Premium myFacebook function that allows users to connect their Facebook account, browse their pictures and download them to use as wallpapers
* A new Premium Retina Wallpapers collection, counting over 1400 HD images
* The myWalls Vault, where users can save and retrieve their favourite wallpapers, is now available for free
* The social plugin, that allows sharing wallpapers on Facebook and Twitter, is now available for free
* New improved Premium "Custom Resize", that allows users to manualy resize any wallpaper in seconds
* The update also includes a fresh new UI and several minor improvements and bug fixes
Pizero Design stated that they expect this update to greatly enhance users experience, and boost the popularity of their App. "We received a lot positive comments and suggestions for the first version of Infinite Walls" - Said Michele Cerreta, owner of the Pizero Design company - "and we tried to follow them, adding new great features to Infinite Walls. I have used this app in the last 2 months, and i think it's really enjoyable."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 8.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Infinite Walls 1.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. A number of additional features can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase.
Headquartered in Lucca (Italy) Pizero Design was established in 2007 by Michele Cerreta, a self-made designer that, under the name of Pizero, has delivered the impressive number of over 10 million copies of his products all over the world. In late 2008, Pizero Design starts its activity to deliver professional and high quality content to his clients for personal, commercial and marketing uses. In 2009 Pizero Design is invited, upon the first developers, to join the Nokia Ovi Store marketplace as a Premium Publisher. In 2010, Pizero Design releases its first iPhone App. In 2011, Pizero Design reaches 10 Million downloads on Nokia Ovi Store and 20 Million downloads worldwide, earning the spotlight on the italian business and financial newspaper "Il Sole 24 Ore". Copyright (C) 2011 Pizero Design di C.M. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.