October 15, 2008 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Indev Software is excited to announce the release of Mail Act-On 2. Mail Act-On 2 is the powerful enhancement to Apple's Mail Application that puts organization at your fingertips. Use Mail Act-On 2 to create rules to perform actions on messages by responding to simple keystrokes. Mail Act-On 2 is the indispensable tool for anyone that needs to manage their inbox more efficiently.
Mail Act-On 2 is a complete rewrite of Mail Act-On version 1. Version 2.0 brings several new features including:
* Full OS X 10.5 (Leopard) compatibility.
* A new lightning-fast interface: Act-On's new menu window can be locked open so you can perform rules on multiple messages with rapid fire speed.
* Undo support: One of the most requested feature of Mail Act-On 1. You can undo any keystroke rule applied.
* Outbox Rules: Now you can organize your outbox too! Mail Act-On 2 will now apply your outbox rules when you send messages.
* Keystroke-based move and copy of messages: You can now use Act-On new interface to move messages to arbitrary mailboxes, completely from the keyboard. Act-On will keep track of recent destinations for frequent moves.
* Easy rule configuration: Mail Act-On tweaks Mail's rule configuration to add its two new rule types is a straight forward interface.
* MailTags support: Act-On 2 now lets you apply simple MailTags to your messages. MailTags support is provided through a new extensible architecture which will allow easier third party additions to Mail Act-On interface.
Pricing and Availability:
Mail Act-On 2 is now shareware with an introductory price of $19.95 (USD). To Download Mail Act-On 2 or for more information and a virtual tour of Mail Act-On, visit the Indev Website.
Indev Software is the leading developer of enhancements for Apple's Mail Application. It's two flagship products have revolutionized how people organize their email on their Macs. Copyright 2008 Indev Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple "Mail" are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.