A great way to develop your memory skills - Memory Puzzle
September 16, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - NBA Mania today is pleased to the release and immediate availability of Memory Puzzle 1.0.0, for iOS devices. This app is a card matching game using OpenFeint that can kill your time and improve your memory ability. This app supports the high score board. This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
And this app is fairly basic, but great fun and worryingly addictive. It may be used for testing and educational purposes and supports three level games. (Alphabet, Color, Monster) About 100,000 people including android smart phones users are enjoying this app. Don't care about the timer. Just focus your cards.
How to Play:
* You will be shown some cards with their faces down
* Select two of the cards by clicking in the box next to the card with your finger
* If both cards are the same, those cards will be removed. If they are different, remember what is on the card so you can try again
* The game is over when you have matched all of the pairs and all the cards are gone
* Three Level (Alphabet, Color, Monster)
* Easy and Simple User Interface
* Multiple Language (English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
* High Score Board with OpenFeint, Social Game Network
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 8.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Memory Puzzle 1.0.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Seoul, Korea. NBA Mania is a smart phone App Development Company for iOS and Android. Copyright (C) 2011 NBA Mania All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Korea, Republic Of