September 16, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Budapest, Hungary - 3D Magic Kft., the hungary based independent developer and publisher of highly successful iPhone games like "Alpine Crawler World" (Nr2 in "Top Paid Games" and Nr3 in "Top Paid Overall" in the US Appstore) announces their new project in development, a multiplayer Role Playing Fantasy Card Game "Battle Mage Academy".
3D Magic decided to open up the project for private investment opportunities. In cooperation with AppBackr, a Silicon Valley based company specialized on funding iPhone applications, 3D Magic allows everybody to invest $35 or more to speed up development and promises 54% interest on top of the investor's initial funding.
Battle Mage Academy is a Multiplayer Fantasy Card Game for the iPhone, iPad and PC, combining turn based 2D gameplay with real time 3D action. After release the game will be available as a freemium (aka F2P) title with purchasable items and bonuses.
* 1 vs 1 battles
* Tournaments for characters with higher levels
* Tournaments can be observed live by anybody, who is interested
* Betting and winning of game points through the tournaments
* Game points can be exchanged for free cards and other goodies
* Marketplace for trading cards and characters between players
* Real time 3D Action based on cards on the table
* Hard to get, non purchasable Unique Cards
* Ranking lists
* And many other
Investments are taken exclusively through AppBackr. Money will be transfered only, when the set goal is met.
Founded in 2002, 3D Magic Kft. is an independent Game Development Studio based in Budapest/Hungary and the developer and publisher of successful iPhone games. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 3D Magic Kft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.