September 20, 2011 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Quebec, Canada - Appdiaporama introduces Collective Brain Juice 1.0 for the iPhone, allowing users to share their thoughts with the world is now on the market. Collective Brain Juice will propel them to the rank of philosopher, motivator or comedian, in a minute only. They will not only live their moment of glory, but they will also leave an immortal trace of their thought to posterity.
* They receive and read humorous or philosophical thoughts from around the world
* They improve others thoughts and become co-author
* They write their own thoughts and share them with the world.
* They vote for the best thought of their choice and quickly locate the most popular one.
The developer of this new application, Appdiaporama, released a free and a paid version of Collectible Brain Juice. The free version will allow users to:
* Publish a thought and become the author.
* Improve up to five thoughts from others.
* Add a category of thoughts.
Users will experience inspiring screen visuals and intuitive navigation. In a few minutes, they could leave their spiritual or humorous print in a permanent and inalienable way.
"We believe they would not hesitate to acquire the paid version, for a reasonable $0.99, which will allow them to use this new virtual world repertory of thoughts in an unlimited way. What could they ask more? "says Guy Paille, the creator of Collective Brain Juice and CEO of Appdiaporama.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 12.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Collective Brain Juice 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Appdiaporama has unique concepts, user friendly and a lot of entertainment. We are not only bringing apps into market but we redefine the user experience by applying the latest technology and simplicity to our apps.The perfect balance between "sophisticated" and "easy-to-use". Copyright (C) 2011 Appdiaporama All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.