April 19, 2007 in Announcements (E)
[prMac.com] Risky Business SOS is a software program designed to simplify and guide a company through the task of documenting their Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs). Every organization has a legal obligation to the community and their employees to identify, assess, control and document the hazards, substances and procedures at their workplace. This software application is designed to aid compliance with these regulations.
Risky Business SOS is a register of your Company's Policies, Procedures, Substances, Hazards, Incidents and Risk Assessments. Single Computer ($1499 USD) and Server versions are available.
* Public Liability module added: Incidents can now track various details (file, notes, meetings etc) with respect to public liability claims made against the company.
* Eye-witnesses and injured visitors can be added to an incident record.
* Added a Google-like instant search menu.
* Australian Standard 4360: Added a dialog warning to the user to re-evaluate the Residual Risk after adding a new corrective action or risk control.
* Added a Change user password menu and dialog.
A free MacOS X or Windows demo version is available from
Main features of Risky Business SOS at a glance:
- Hazard, Chemical and Procedure Registers
- On-line or printed Company-wide Operating Manuals
- Encrypted and Audited database
- Record of Injuries and return to work
- Universal Mac OS X and Win32 Application
Dr Gerard Hammond. Since 1995, MacSOS Solutions Pty Ltd, Sydney, Australia