September 23, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Ankara, Turkey - He2 Apps today is pleased to announce its latest game, Patch Catch is available for iPhone and iPod touch. Patch Catch is a classic interpretation of the "find the differences between pictures" genre with some twists such as combo points and game center leader boards.
"We are a two-man studio, just me and my wife, trying to accomplish our childhood dream: quit job, be independent, make great games! We worked very hard to polish this game as much as we can, and I am very happy with the final result," says proud husband and co-founder of He2 Apps, Deniz Aydinoglu.
The object of the game is to find five differences between two pictures before the time runs out. The classic game returns with high-quality, hand-crafted pictures and game center leader boards. One must be quick to get combo points, and show the world who is the master of photo hunting games.
* Easy to grasp classic game play for all ages
* 25 high-quality pictures in free version, plus 60 in full version ($0.99)
* Two game modes, classic and time trial
* Game center world rankings
* No zombies or ninjas...but combo points
How to Play:
* Classic game: Find five differences between two pictures to move to the next stage. You only have 60 seconds. Be quick to get combo points. You also have three hints. Use them wisely.
* Time Trial: Find two differences between pictures and move to the next level. You have a total of 100 seconds, with only one hint.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 13.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Patch Catch 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
He2 Apps is a very young independent iOS game developer studio from Turkey. Founded by a husband, Deniz, and wife, Neslihan, to finally accomplish their childhood dreams, they try to create unique and fun interactive mobile experiences for all ages. Copyright (C) 2011 He2 Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.