September 24, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS app developer company, today is pleased to announce a new iPhone/iPad app: Dress Up For Girls. It is a dress up game app where girls can unleash their creativity and play around with different stylish looks.
Dress Up For Girls is a fascinating app where one can dress up a virtual girl on screen. Girls can choose from five themes: Party, Office, Princess, Mermaid and Fairy. In every theme, a girl can create hundreds of unique combinations/looks with the number of options available. She can change the girl's dresses, hairstyles, skin complexion, bags, shoes, necklaces, belts, earrings and many other things.
With this app, girls can mix, match and create amazing new looks that they will adore. They can go ahead and create a virtual avatar of themselves and keep it as a wallpaper (home screen or lock screen) on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Girls can also play this game with their female friends and see who creates the best looks. A girl could also make different photos matching the personalities of her girl friends and assign the photos as display pics in the iPhone contacts. The pic will show up whenever they call. Most girls love showing off their fashionable side and making a style statement. This app is just for them. Loads of cute accessories, dresses, hairstyles, looks, etc. will keep girls hooked for a long time.
Benefits / Features:
* Free to download and try out
* 5 dress up hemes to choose from: Party, Office, Princess, Mermaid and Fairy
* Party theme is free - Remaining 4 are available as in-app purchase
* Over 10 options each, in every theme, for dresses, hairstyles, and accessories
* 100s of unique combinations/looks possible
* Can use the final images as wallpapers or as display pics for contacts on iPhone
* Very easy to understand and use
* Young girls between ages 5-25 will love this app
* Video demo available on the app website
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (4.0 Tested)
* 19.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dress Up For Girls 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 50 iOS apps. The company is currently developing fun apps for kids and adults alike. Copyright (C) 2011 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.