October 7, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Dumadu Games announced the update of its game 'Dark Runner' for iPhone. Dark Runner 1.4 is a exciting action packed running game for complete entertainment. When the World in no longer safe, everyone would run for their life. Dark Runner is a fantastic action packed game for complete entertainment.
Experience all the thrill and excitement on your iPhone with a full dose of adrenalin to push your limits for survival. In updated version 1.4 of Dark Runner you can check Leader Board on OpenFient and Game center, Optimized Game Play for better game play experience and Game Feed : In-game Social News Feed has been implemented.
Encounter in an all new running action for non-stop fun. Challenge yourself and see how long can you survive in this quest. Download the FREE version today and experience the change.
* Fancy animations and sound
* Mind boggling graphics
* Use intuitive touch gestures to control the Runner
* Trendy approach for running game play
* Athletic Stick Runner is your real hero in action
* Amazing Stick animation
* Make your way safely through a series of deadly obstacles
* Run and maneuver the deadly hurdles with your quick reflexes
* Jump over the hurdles, and continue to run
* You can also roll to avoid hit by the obstacles
* You must be really quick to save yourselves by jumping through two deadly obstacles
* Count your neurons and act upon your reflexes to win this game
For more details on Dark Runner for iPhone check in AppStore.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 21.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dark Runner 1.4 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Bangalore, India. Dumadu Games is specialized in Game Design and Development for leading mobile platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone7. Copyright (C) 2011 Dumadu Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.