October 11, 2011 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Hangzhou, China -Enolsoft Corporation, a professional multimedia software developer, today is pleased to release the updated Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac V3.3.0, which adds the ability to free download YouTube HTML 5 videos on Mac.
Enolsoft Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac is a totally free YouTube HD video downloader, supports to drag and drop YouTube video URLs for batch downloading. Besides to batch download multiple YouTube videos, Mac users can also download YouTube HD videos (including YouTube 720p, 1080p videos) for offline enjoyment.
Key Features of Enolsoft Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac:
* Free download YouTube HTML 5 videos on Mac.
* Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
* Supports to drag and drop YouTube HD video URLs for downloading.
* Free download YouTube HD videos and YouTube videos on Mac.
* Free download multiple YouTube and YouTube HD videos in batches.
* Free download YouTube 1080p & 720p HD videos on Mac.
* Stop, pause or delete YouTube HD videos at anytime.
* Grabs YouTube HD videos 100% spyware and adware free.
* Very easy to use.
"HTML5 is a new web standard that is gaining popularity rapidly and adds many new features to our web experience", said Patries Lee, R&D manager of Enolsoft Corporation, "YouTube fans now can watch YouTube HTML5 videos online without the Flash Player, and free download the favorite YouTube HTML5 videos for offline enjoyment with Enolsoft Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac." he added.
Pricing and Availability
The Enolsoft YouTube Downloader HD for Mac is available now through the Enolsoft website. It is totally free.
Enolsoft is passionate about utility productivity, offering a comprehensive range of products that can be used in many areas of multimedia, with a strong focus on PDF tools. Additionally, Enolsoft offers video conversion, YouTube HD downloading and converting apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Enolsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.