October 13, 2011 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Genova, Italy - RgbSound introduces RgbSoundPro 1.1, iOS devices, an innovative music app to create and play electronic music on iPad and iPhone for both professional and amateurs DJs. By tapping the colors you play sounds and you launch infinite electronic loops, by shaking the device you change your music pattern. If you have an iPad you can project a colored mixture of visual effects on a screen, for example while you're playing as DJ in a club.
Here what some of the most popular app website say about RGBSOUND PRO
* "Red Green and Blue have never sounded so good" - AppAdvice.com
* "RGBSOUND brings music creation to the unwashed masses" - 148app.com
* "Colour your iPad Tunes with RGBSOUND" - iPad Creative
* "RGBSOUND: the innovative electronic music app made in Italy" - ispazio.net
* "RGBSOUND: a lot of fun" - Spiegel online
RGBSOUND PRO is simple, fast and intuitive, now with pro and advanced features.
The main features of the app are:
* Play a sound by tapping different colored buttons
* Start music loop at different speeds
* Handle the pitch and volume control of each single sound
* Shake of the device to change the set of electronic sounds
* Possibility to insert your own tracks in an easy way through ITunes
* Drum machine mode
* Accurate control of bpm
* The default sounds are created with Moog Voyager synthesizer by Electro
performer Valerio K Solari (http://www.veryelectromusic.com)
* The creation of a rhythm is visually associated with movements of colored squares inspired to '80's videogames like Tetris. This effect can be for example projected from the Ipad to a TV or projector screen to generate a suggestive atmosphere associated with the music.
Stay tuned and tap your sound!
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RgbSoundPro 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Based in Genova, Italy. RgbSound is owned and operated by Francesco Cricchio, Claudio Braccini, Valerio K Solari and Luca Bellumore. Copyright (C) 2011 RgbSound All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.