October 16, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Dobrich, Bulgaria - Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the new release of iGetter version 2.8.8 for Mac OS X. iGetter is a powerful, full featured download manager and accelerator. iGetter can greatly improve the speed of your downloads using segmented downloading. In addition it allows auto resume on broken downloads, queue filtering by various criteria, site explorer, history list, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto hang-up and shut down on completion, and much more.
New in version 2.8.8:
* Optimized for Safari 5.1 and Firefox 7 browsers.
* Added new Browser Extension for contextual menu integration with Safari 5.1 or later.
* Reworked iGetter Firefox Extension to support Firefox 5/6/7/8/9/10 or later.
* Added support for 64bit browsers in iGetter Scriptable Plugin.
* Improved iGetter Browser Plugin and iGetter Scriptable Plugin to support session cookies in compatible browsers.
* Added SHA1 checksum calculation.
* Added support for Opera's new cookie file format v2.01.
* Improved the ".exe" and ".msi" file extension integration in iGetter Browser Plugin.
* Reworked the SSL implementation in iGetter to use OpenSSL for better compatibility with some servers.
* Added new option in the "Item Settings" dialog for saving the redirected URL, which overrides the global setting for the selected download.
* Fixed an incompatibility with Chrome/Chromium browser v16 .
* Fixed a bug that prevented iGetterSafariBundle to catch URLs with improperly set MIME types.
* Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect cookie to be used on secondary segments in some rare cases.
* Fixed a bug that prevented iGetter to load cookie information for the redirected URLs when "Save redirected URLs" is turned off.
* Fixed a bug with Site Explorer that caused URLs to be copied "unescaped" in clipboard.
* Fixed a crash with the alert dialog of non-resumable downloads, when the download is completed, but the alert is not closed, yet.
The International version of iGetter includes: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish and Portuguese (Brazil) localizations.
* Mac OS X 10.2.x/10.3.x/10.4.x/10.5.x/10.6.x/10.7.x
* Intel - or PowerPC-based Mac
Pricing and Availability:
iGetter is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it's needed to decide if it suits the user's needs. A licensed copy is available for $25.00 (USD). All registered users will get free support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions.
Based in Bulgaria. Presenta Ltd. was founded in March 1993. We are a computer company, which deals with software development. Since 1993 the company has been a basic software developer of networking, multimedia and accounting systems for Apple Macintosh computers. Copyright (C) 2011 Presenta Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.