New iPhone Game in the App Store - Melon Jack
October 17, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Budapest, Hungary - Boerdi Berdee introduces Melon Jack 1.0, for iOS devices. The game was available on the 7th of October. Also, try out Melon Jack Free 1.0. Melon Jack is the craziest water melon in the world. If you have patience enough, you can put him into rest places, like baskets, therefore Melon Jack will you not irritate.
Melon Jack features include:
* Beautiful design and graphics
* Unique game-play
* Nice game-concept
* Cool levels
* Easy control
* Suggested for every age
* Continuously updates and new levels in every month
How to play Melon Jack:
* Touch Melon Jack and like a slingshot, shoot him into rest places
* To get new Melon Jack, push the small water melon button on the right side of the screen
* Note your scores and the elapsed time, and if you collect the required score amount, you complete the level
* The game calculate an end-score at the finish of the current level (comes from your scores and elapsed time), and you can see your high-scores at every level
* Try to reach with Melon Jack the different combooo features, which increase your scores
Melon Jack will be updated every two months with new features and chapters.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Melon Jack 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Budapest, Hungary. Boerdi Berdee started as a simple iOS game and app development team, with the mission to improve the user-oriented approach of the game and app-world. We have clear concepts: create beautiful, useful and nice games and applications on iOS and Macintosh platform. We have experiences in web-design in other programming plattforms, and we use also these knowledges in iOS development. Boerdi Berdee tries to design perfect games and applications, and tries to reach the maximum user satisfaction, which hopefully we will successful in our efforts. Boerdi Berdee was established in April, 2011. Copyright (C) 2011 Boerdi Berdee All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.