November 5, 2008 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] St.Petersburg, Russia - Macvide is proud to announce FlashVideo Converter 2.2, their Flash to video conversion utility for Mac OS X. With a focus on ease-of-use, FlashVideo Converter allows conversion of Adobe Flash SWF and FLV files to video. It fully integrates the process into the Mac experience by allowing human interaction on the content during conversion.
All of the most popular formats are supported, including MP4 (iPod Video), MOV, 3GP, MPEG, and helps bridge the gap between many video standards. And FlashVideo Converter is a great compliment to Apple's iLife Suite.
FlashVideo Converter can be used for a myriad of different purposes. Create a video or dvd collection by converting flash movies. Record the passing of favorite flash games to video files, and more. This makes the application particularly suited for converting Flash SWF and FLV files to MP4 and 3GP media content for mobile devices.
Version 2.2 Changes:
* Video Quality and movie size optimization improved.
* Background Color selection added
* Misc Bug fixed.
Feature highlights include:
* Encode Flash to Video to MOV format
* Encode Flash to Video to MP4 iPod format
* Encode Flash to Video to 3GP (3GPP, 3G2) format
* mp4 iPod support for converter SWF and FLV files
* Support Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash MX, Flash 8, Flash 9 compressed movie
* Convert Movie Clips and ActionScript and ActionScript2
* Movie Width and Height determination
* Customizable dimensions for exported video
* Auto Determination of Movie length
* Background Color changing
* User can control Movie over Capturing
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 19.4 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
FlashVideo Converter 1.9 is available for only $99.95 USD for a Single License, and may be downloaded directly from the Macvide website.
Located in historic St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, Intelus, Ltd. is a privately funded company founded in 2001. Leveraging their longtime experience in the video industry, Intelus' goal is to develop best-of-breed tools for the Mac platform, and lead to the creation of Macvide. Copyright 2001-2008 Intelus, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Flash, the Flash Logo and Macromedia are registered trademarks of Adobe Inc.