November 3, 2011 in News (F)
[prMac.com] Woking, United Kingdom - iMattic announces iMattic Lite - Apple News, Rumours & Secrets 2.3, for iOS devices. All the latest Apple news in your pocket, ad free. iMattic Lite is the core place to get all your Apple news, tips & tricks. With a slick news feed, option to search posts and an integrated twitter feed you'll never be out of touch in the tech world.
iMattic Lite takes advantage of iOS features such as multitasking, notifications & optimisation techniques specific to Apples devices. If you have to know everything going on in the world of Apple, you have got to get this app. Quick tip, to refresh the page tap the imattic lite words in the top bar. Featured in both the US & UK "What's Hot!" section of the news category.
Updates to this version:
* Now iPad compatible
* Now iOS 5 ready
* Tapping the topbar will now refresh both news & secrets, fixed a bug where the twitter feed would not load if the user was on GPRS/3G
* Moved login button to the comments section
* Added a Register button
* Removed drop down animation which has lead to a nice speed improvement
* New search bar
* Fixed issue where the user would be presented with a blank page if he/she tried to login without first having an account
* Meaning you can now use Siri to add criteria to the search box
* When viewing iMattic Lite on an iPad it no longer says 'iMattic Lite HD' just 'iMattic Lite'
* Switched remote URLs
* A few minor bug fixes
* Now able to view videos within posts
* Changed iPad boot screen
* Added a settings panel with version number and a mysterious toggle
* Also corrected issue where imattic-app.co.uk wouldn't show if the user was connected on GPRS
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iMattic Lite | Apple News, Rumours & Secrets 2.3 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
Based in Woking, United Kingdom. iMattic has been around for a couple of years now, has just released a new website and it's aim is to bring the latest Apple news to users. Copyright (C) 2011 iMattic All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.