November 6, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Buffalo, New York - 2BME Studios, introduces the highly anticipated 2BME Firefighter 1.0, now available on the App Store. 2BME Firefighter, the first release from 2BME Studios, is an immersive 3D look into the daily duties of a Firefighter complete with bright, colorful graphics, custom sound effects and more.
2BME Studios puts a unique twist on role playing focusing on both education and fun. 2BME Studios innovative approach to children's app development allows children to explore a physical learning style, allowing them to interact with the environment and learn about what Firefighters do.
* Take a tour of Station 21, where your child can learn about our fire truck, its equipment and more.
* Dress the Firefighter, sound the alarm, connect the hoses and many more activities for your child to explore.
* A visit to our classroom provides a unique Q & A session reinforcing fire safety and facts previously learned in game
* Fight fires and be a HERO! Children earn the rank of Fire Chief by racing against their best time.
* A fully guided, interactive tutorial and innovative visual cues allow children to build confidence while learning to play independently
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 51.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
2BME Firefighter 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
2BME Studios based in Buffalo, NY is an iOS App Developer specializing in developing quality children's apps for iOS devices. Our team of talented individuals includes parents, teachers, occupational and industry professionals. Its mission is to provide high quality children's apps that educate and entertain children about specific occupations. The 2BME product line is being developed with young children in mind, by providing children with an interactive tutorial that teaches them how to play and a classroom that re-enforces what they have learned 2BME Firefighter gives parents a real bang for their buck. Copyright (C) 2011 2BME Studios All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.