November 7, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Hendersonville, North Carolina - An innovator in ERP software for Macintosh for 24 years, AcctVantage ERP will soon release AcctVantage ERP 12.1. The company's focus continues to be small to medium sized inventory-centric business seeking serious accounting software. This new release supports Apple's OS X Lion and includes several enhancements to this cross platform ERP application including:
* Default Screen Size. Beginning with the Sales Order entry screen in AV12, AcctVantage will be moving to new default screen and font sizes to take advantage of ever increasing monitor sizes and resolution.
* Database Maintenance. AV12 now integrates data file maintenance routines with significant improvements in speed and a much easier to manage process. * New Custom Forms Editor. The existing custom forms editor has been replaced with a more modern tool to manage key documents.
* Purchasing Enhancements. Unit of measure support, for example, buy by the meter, sell by the foot. Or, stock by the each, buy by the case. Import of PO Receivers from text file.
* Automated Sales order import from web stores, EDI, etc.
* Revamped Job Costing system with improved integration with other modules. * On the Fly Kit Changes. Add or remove Kit components individually during sales order entry.
* You can now create Kit or bundle type products during sales order entry.
For more information, please visit our website.
Based in Hendersonville, North Carolina. Offering a fully integrated suite of applications, AcctVantage ERP is a sophisticated, agile ERP solution that includes functions for accounting, warehouse management, CRM, supply chain management and business intelligence. Developed specifically for inventory-based manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors running a Mac office, AcctVantage also offers cross-platform support. AcctVantage ERP has been in business since 1987. Copyright (C) 2011 AcctVantage ERP All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.