November 12, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Queen Creek, Arizona - Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Infusions of Grandeur is proud to announce Giftory 3.0, an update to their gift buying and tracking utility for Mac OS X. Perfect for the Christmas season, Giftory helps keep track of gift giving and receiving for multiple people, on multiple occasions, over a period of years.
Giftory lets users set up a group of people, easily categorize them, and create lists of gifts exchanged between them, as well as sort and prioritize the gifts in a variety of ways. Easily manage all sorts of gift exchanges, as well as plan and budget for gifts that have yet to be purchased.
Users may easily set budgets for different occasions as well as set spending limits for individual people. Giftory will faithfully maintain each gift's associations and information, such as where it was purchased, how much it cost and where it is hidden. This feature makes Giftory particularly suited for early shoppers.
Version 3.0 offers a number of new and/or enhanced features, including:
* Online shopping integration with Amazon, eBay and Yahoo Shopping
* Support for creating wish lists
* Integration with .Mac/MobileMe
* A free iPhone app that lets anyone read published wish lists from .Mac/MobileMe accounts
* Ability to sort people into different groups
* Improved purchased and unpurchased gift price totaling
* Drag-n-Drop customization of gift lists
* Full Undo/Redo support
* Improved customizable multiple person view for side-by-side comparisons
Giftory is integrated with Yahoo Shopping, eBay and Amazon, so users may search for gifts, as well as initiate purchases, directly from within the application. Giftory also helps users create wish lists for gifts they wish to receive. Easily publish gift lists for friends and family members to see, either to the local computer or to a MobileMe (.Mac) account. A free iPhone app is available, pending release on the iTunes App Store, that lets any iPhone user view the wish list of any Giftory user who has published their wish list to their MobileMe (.Mac) account.
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 7.4 MB Hard Drive space
* MobileMe (.Mac) account (required for online publication of wish lists, iPhone integration)
* Internet connection (required for online shopping, online publication of wish lists, iPhone integration)
Pricing and Availability:
Giftory 3.0 is immediately available for only $19.95 (USD). Except for saving files, Giftory works as an unrestricted demo until such time as it is unlocked with a purchased registration code.
Located in sunny Queen Creek, Arizona, Infusions of Grandeur is a privately held company founded in 2007 by Eric Crichlow, a ten year vet in Mac development. Copyright 2003-2008 Infusions of Grandeur. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.