November 21, 2011 in Weather (F)
[prMac.com] Carpi, Italy - Command Guru announces the new version of Arloy 1.5.2 allows you to share the weather info with all app users. Icy Cold? Hell Hot? Share "your weather" on Facebook, Twitter and on the Sharing Map! Take a look around - use the Map to discover the weather around you and in other countries. With Arloy it's fun and easy!
Change the skin: choose from 4 available themes, Dark, Led, Nocturnal Led and Balloon, to personalize your user experience. All skins are optimized by Retina Display, awesome to look at on your iPhone 4 or 4S.
What's New in 1.5:
* Sharing Map, share your weather all around the world
* Nocturnal Led skin can now be activated manually from the Options panel
* Bug fixes
Arloy Main Features:
* Brilliant animations (never seen in an iPhone app before)
* 4 Themes to choose from to personalize the app (Dark, Led, Nocturnal Led and Balloons)
* Quick Share button (to update your status on Facebook, Twitter and Sharing Map)
* Detailed and precise weather information, automatically updated and with a five day forecast
* Connect your iPhone to the power and thanks to Arloy it will turn into a fantastic desktop or bedside clock
* US English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
* Requires active internet connection and Location Services On
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
The price of Arloy 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Located in beautiful Carpi, Modena, Italy, Command Guru srl is a privately held company founded in 2009 by Alessio Zito Rossi. With a combination of more than 15 years of experience in marketing and software development, Command Guru designs and develops innovative applications for Mac and iPhone platforms combining usability, outstanding style and performance. Copyright (C) 2009 Command Guru srl. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.