December 3, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Belton, Missouri - Innovating Solutions LLC has released the AutoCorrect Switch for the iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
Gina Bourret, co-founder of Innovating Solutions says "We saw a lot of chatter on the Internet about the problems caused by the miscommunications of the AutoCorrect feature but couldn't find a solution, so we decided to build one."
Aniruddha Shukla, co-founder of Innovating Solutions says "Personally I've had problems from writing two languages with the English keyboard and the auto-correct feature causing miscommunications. Bilingual people who may write Spanish for one message and English for another will get autocorrected with English dictionary words replacing their Spanish words. It's a very frustrating experience. I see potential for this app to help many people with this issue."
* Turn Off or ON AutoCorrect in one place
* Compose your message/document in one central place so you can send via email, iMessage, SMS and Twitter or copy and paste into another document.
Benefits and uses:
* Convenience of staying in one place and having control over the auto correction feature through the switch.
* Key once without having to switch applications for the same message improving efficiency.
* Turn OFF AutoCorrect to prevent miscommunication and avoid embarrassment by knowing that what you send is exactly what you type.
* Works with all International keyboards along with English that also give annoying autocorrect suggestions.
* Extremely useful for bilingual people who type messages in both languages using one type of keyboard. For example, type Spanish in English keyboard without getting suggestions for English words
* Composing a message where autocorrect is OFF for a portion of the message and ON for another portion of the message.
* Useful for those occasions where AutoCorrect is not necessary, such as a message with lots of abbreviations or names that are uncommon.
Device Requirements: - iPad
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 0.2 MB
Device Requirements: - iPhone
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 0.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AutoCorrect Switch 1.0 is only $0.99 USD and AutoCorrect Switch for iPad
1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Belton, Missouri. Innovating Solutions LLC is a mobile app and software consulting company. Copyright (C) 2010 Innovating Solutions LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.