December 4, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Burlingame, USA / Campinas, Brazil - Mobjoy, a mobile game studio and publisher, just released Road Warrior 1.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The company's seventh product offers a brand new take on stunt car racing games by adding guns to the equation.
The world crumbled. The cities vanished. Only those brutal enough to turn cars into killing machines will survive. Road Warrior is set in this post-apocalyptic scenario in which drivers battle against each other for glory.
Road Warrior is a thrilling side-scrolling racing game that puts users in the shoes of a racing rookie. By tapping on the screen or using the accelerometer players will roar engines, use guns, explode cars and perform air flips to get to the podium. Stunt performances grant drivers with speed boosts, essential to beat all opponents. Shooting and exploding enemy vehicles is a skill racers need to master. Road Warrior's difficulty will increase requiring users to perfection moves in order to win races in top positions.
After making a run for the finish line users will earn cash to their performance. It can be used to purchase a wide range of unique vehicles, upgrades, parts and weapons. Understanding cars and guns unique behaviours will distinguish novice and experienced players. Both casual and hardcore gamers are certain to have endless hours of fun with Road Warrior and all of its features.
* Intensive Aerial Stunts: earn cash and speed boosts according the your stunts. The better your stunts get, the bigger is your advantage over other racers;
* Guns: five different weapons are available to equip your car. They have unique behaviors, which should be used wisely;
* Multi-paths levels: all 9 levels have multiple paths specifically designed to favor certain types of cars. Learn shortcuts and car attributes to take the maximum out of every vehicle.
* Unique Vehicles: a selection of unique customizable cars is available. 8 are available for purchase and 3 special cars are given away as a reward for beating bosses;
* Friends-Only and Global Leaderboards: exercise your bragging rights over your friends through Facebook, Twitter and e-mail. Highscores are registered and compared to a friend-specific leaderboard at the end of any level;
* Amazing Graphics: stylized 2d automobiles and environments are appealing to both hardcore and casual gamers.
* Special Races: you will be challenged to participate in races with specific requirements such as cars, guns, levels and difficulty.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 32.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Road Warrior 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
About Mobjoy Games:
Mobjoy Games is mobile game studio and publisher dedicated to the best casual games for iOS and Android. The company based in Brazil and in the US has successfully launched 6 titles for iOS, making to the top rankings in the US and was awarded with a Pocket Gamer's Medal.