December 12, 2011 in Medical (F)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Canada - RosePear Studio introduces A Fuzzy Memory 1.0, for iOS devices. A Fuzzy Memory will train your memory to become stronger and faster. Find out what level of memory you currently have and push it to the limit. Tap Into the deeper realms of memory in this beautifully generated game landscape. Listen to riveting and haunting music as you test yourself and discover your inner savant using your senses of sight and sound.
Become Lost in the ambiance of uniquely generated music in which no two games sound exactly the same. Share your experience with your friends and tell them to join in the challenge. Use Twitter to tweet your high scores out to your friends.
* Integrated with Game Center and Open Feint for tracking high scores and various achievements
* Refresh button displays new puzzle. No penalty
* Fast forward button allows for puzzle speed increase for current puzzle.
* Pause button allows you a quick brain break
* Play button allows you to skip past the answer preview
* Love button gives you more love (just kidding - look elsewhere for real love)
* Accesses all the additional features of the game not available as buttons on the screen
I made A Fuzzy Memory because I have a fuzzy memory myself and wanted to make a game that helps me improve my own memory skills.
The game is free because I appreciate free things as well. But please contribute through the purchase of the Training Pack (More Levels) or just Removing Ads from the game. The Training Pack allows you access to training with up to 10 items. Even more is planned in the future.
You can send me feedback directly from within the game as I definitely want to hear from you. Enjoy!
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Fuzzy Memory 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category.
Based in Vancouver, Canada. RosePear Studio Inc., consists of one indepedant game programmer. It is the sole creator and developer of A Fuzzy Memory. Copyright (C) 2011 RosePear Studio Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.