November 27, 2008 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Gracion Software is offering Gracion Enclose, the Macintosh file sending application that beats email attachment limits, for only $9.99 through November 30. The special price (regular price $34), is available at Gracion Software's online store.
Enclose connects to the server of your choice, such as Apple's MobileMe or your web server, automatically uploads your file, and creates an email with a clickable link to the file. Address and send your email within Enclose--just drag, click, and send.
Use Enclose-created links on web sites, blogs, in instant messages, or on your social networking page. Enclose works with most Internet servers to upload and deliver files. When used with MobileMe, Enclose configures itself. Or, use web servers via FTP, WebDAV, SMB, or AFP. It frees users from navigating server directories or assembling files or complex URLs.
* Drag-and-drop upload and creation of download-link email in one step
* Automatic public key lookup and file encryption when used with PGP Desktop
* Complete email sending system optimized for sending Enclose links
* Drag URL to iChat for immediate download by recipient
* iChat Presence indicators
* View and resend previous messages and files. Messages are Spotlight indexed
* Use multiple servers automatically on a time or space-available basis
* Setup assistant that discovers server and email settings
* Pre-configured for Gmail and MobileMe email
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or higher, 10.5 supported with Quick Look
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Gracion Software LLC, in Ashland, Oregon, USA, makes Macintosh Internet and security applications, such as Gracion Enclose and DigiTunnel VPN. Founded in 1991, Gracion also provides software engineering to Open Door Networks, Inc. for products such as the DoorStop X Security Suite. PGP is a registered trademark and the PGP logo is a trademark of PGP Corporation. Apple, iChat, and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All other product and brand names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.