December 21, 2011 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Bucharest, Romania - Tapptil, a mobile app development company, is pleased to announce that Lil Painter, one of the most creative painting apps, also a coloring book for children, is completely free for the holiday season. This coloring book app could be the perfect gift for kids of all ages, representing a safe medium that will encourage the development of their artist sides and imagination.
Kids will get the chance to explore and paint over a plenty of coloring pages, the resulting work of a prominent graphic artist. Original illustrations, designed in-house specifically for this app, are organized in two packs: one for girls and the other for boys, each illustration representing a unique dream, a character with strong abilities and moral values like fairies, pirates, ballerinas, sirens, swordsmen, dragons, unicorns, etc.
Why kids will love this app:
* It's full of funny and gorgeous characters
* Over 40 coloring pages and textured backgrounds to choose from
* Engaging songs and sounds
* Colors can be changed with a finger touch
* Unfinished paintings can be saved to a personal gallery for later use
* Finished paintings can be saved to camera roll
Why parents will love this app:
* No need to buy expensive coloring books this holiday season
* Kids will be busy for hours coloring and enjoying themselves
* Kids will learn and be inspired by esthetically and moral values
* Could also be used as an exercise for kids with learning difficulties or diagnosed with autism
* Five different tools: paint bucket, magic crayon, spray, chalk, eraser
* Two types of color palettes either for novice or advanced users
* Easy painting with magic crayon
* Enable shape mode and normal mode painting
* Enable lights and shadows
* Enable erase all page on shake
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 32 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lil Painter is free for the holidays season and available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Education category.
Located in Bucharest, Romania and founded in 2011 by one developer and one graphic artist, Tapptil has only one focus of business: developing high quality Apps for the new generation of touchable devices. The company is currently developing entertainment and educational apps for kids and families. Copyright (C) 2011 Tapptil. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.