December 19, 2011 in Reference (F)
[prMac.com] Minsk, Belarus - Indie developer Siarhei Kryvitski introduces Rescue Yourself 1.0 for iOS devices. Do you have the skills to survive in dangerous situations? 2012 is dangerous! Here you can find the information on survival skills! You'll learn how to bring the situation under control and help yourself and others, while others in the panic.
In this app you'll find information about catastrophes, acts of nature and first aid! All you need in dangerous situations is here! Very cool app. Very good healthful tips for any situation. Even though 2012 really doesn't happen.
Some comments of customers:
* Just get this app. Just 99cents for info you wouldn't even think of finding. Great info and tips for you to think all through the day. If something happened in real life and you didn't know what to do. Think of 2012 rescue yourself. You could say oh I know what to do now, thanks too 2012 rescue yourself, I remembered.
* This app is very helpful when emergency!
* Very cool app. Very good healthful tips for any situation. Even though 2012 really doesn't happen.
* Very useful information. Everyone must have this app.
* Really great app! Very helpful! It's first app I'll use everyday. Try it!
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 9.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rescue Yourself 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Located in Minsk, Belarus, indie developer Siarhei Kryvitski is the owner of PavaEai. We do our job well! Copyright (C) 2010 PavaEai. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.