Mindshapes' Apps For Kids on Sale for The Holiday Season
December 30, 2011 in Education
[prMac.com] London, England - Interactive learning company Mindshapes is kicking off a holiday sale on its children's apps for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Mindshapes' 9 apps will be $0.99 cents on the App Store from December 22, 2011 through January 10, 2012. Mindshapes' apps are designed to help stimulate the development of children ranging from the age of 2 through 12. Each app aims to inspire kids through play.
The price drop applies to all of Mindshapes' apps:
* Jellytoons Toddler Skills: Bobo's Birthday Challenge (regularly $1.99). Learn toddler skills including shapes, colors and numbers.
* Jellytoons Birthday Countdown (regularly $2.99). Learn toddler skills including counting and matching.
* Jack and the Beanstalk (regularly $1.99). Read and play with an interactive version of the classic children's tale.
* Hickory Dickory Dock (regularly $2.99) Learn to read a clock.
* Meteor Math (regularly $2.99). Drill math skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
* Lingo Zoo (regularly $1.99). Complete jigsaw puzzles and learn animal names in English and Spanish.
* Casper's Scare School - Costume Closet (regularly $2.99). Exercise short-term memory skills.
* The Opposites (regularly $2.99) Focus on vocabulary and antonyms.
* Tap-A-Tune (regularly $2.99) Learn classic nursery rhymes and songs.
"Parents are always looking for fun, educational apps for their kids, and they've come to know and trust Mindshapes' apps for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch," says Christian Dorffer, Mindshapes' Chief Commercial Officer and Co-Founder. "Our apps are designed with education experts and tested with children, so we know they provide high quality screen time. We're very pleased to offer all of our apps at a reduced price of $0.99 for the holiday season. These digital 'stocking stuffers' are a great deal."
Mindshapes' mission is to change the way children and adults learn through interactive game play. The company was founded in 2010 and has offices in London, New York and San Francisco. Copyright (C) 2011 Mindshapes. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.