December 10, 2008 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Geneva, Switzerland - CTM Development are proud to announce FoxTrot Professional Search 2.0.3, their high performance document retrieval and indexing utility for Mac OS X. A powerful new find-by-content product for mobile, legal or media professionals and their networks, CTM FoxTrot Professional Search offers precision tools for finding the proverbial "needle in a haystack" within PDF, HTML, word processing, e-mail and rich-media metadata.
Extending far beyond Mac OS X's buit-in Spotlight, CTM FoxTrot Professional Search builds on years of experience in search functionality refined within CTM's PowerMail and FoxTrot Personal Search products; it includes:
* Multiple categorizations of search results, relevance-ranked
* Document preview and full view, with secondary document-level search* Multiple indexed collections and timed updates without the application launched
* Client-server access to peer-to-peer and dedicated CTM FoxTrot Search servers
* Worldwide Unicode language support
* Version 2.0.3 brings further performance enhancements as well as integration with PowerMail version 6 (viewing e-mail while not launched)
FoxTrot Professional is relevant to anyone with documents saved for future reference; in field testing, the product has been especially well received in legal (law firm and courts), media (newsrooms researchers, ad agencies and editors) and mobile contexts (MacBook users with document collections).
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G4 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 10 MB Hard Drive space
For individual needs, the budget-priced 29 Euro FoxTrot Personal Search delivers a simpler single-user feature set based on the same robust technology.
Pricing and Availability:
FoxTrot Professional Search is priced at 99 Euro for a single-user version, 199 Euro for a 5-user version with client-server networking. Licenses are immediately delivered within the application itself via a secure transaction to the Kagi store. FoxTrot Personal Search 1.5 and Personal 2.0 owners can upgrade for 70 Euro.
CTM Development was founded in 1988 to deliver professional productivity, indexed search and collaborative software products. All material and software (c) 2008 CTM Development SA, all rights reserved. CTM PowerMail, CTM FoxTrot Professional Search, CTM FoxTrot Personal Search and the fox tail logo are trademarks of CTM Development in the U.S. and/or other countries.