January 7, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] McLean, Virginia - DressApp 1.0, a new smart fashion dress up game was has launched on Apple's App Store. To celebrate its launch, the developers behind DressApp are holding a Grand App Launch Party hosted by the renowned Smart Apps For Kids site. Smart Apps For Kids is a resourceful app review site with a unique perspective. $200 in iTunes Gift Cards will be given away in celebration of the app launch.
DressApp features four supermodels from the leading fashion capitals of the world. Dress up each supermodel in style. Then recognize and complete patterns using their latest fashion collection. DressApp allows the player to capture photos and email the latest designs from within the app. Beware you are timed against the clock. The game also includes global leaderboards with Apple Game Center that adds competitive edge. DressApp is a universal app designed for iPhone, iPod touch and plays in HD on the iPad.
How To Enter:
* Download the Free smart fashion game DressApp
* Like DressApp Facebook fan page
* You will be entered in a drawing and the lucky winners will be announced on Smart Apps For Kids site
Terms and Conditions:
* Winners will be validated/confirmed by ICON, LLC in order to receive the prizes
* iTunes Gift Cards will be delivered as an iTunes Gift Card Redemption Code
* Contest Ends: December 31, 2011
Take advantage of the free launch special and download the new fashion game, DressApp.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 7.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DressApp 1.0 is free for a limited time, exclusively through the App Store in the Games and Entertainment categories.
ICON, LLC is a technology company with extensive expertise in intelligent software development. ICON, LLC is focused on emerging technologies for mobile enterprise applications. Copyright (C) 2011 ICON, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.