January 7, 2012 in Multimedia
[prMac.com] ShenZhen, China - AnyMediaEditor announces iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac is a 3GP to iMovie Converter. Do you ever shot videos with you mobile camera? Do you want to import these files into iMovie for editing? If you do, then you need to do one thing first, to convert your mobile camera shot video to iMovie support format. That is because most mobile camera generates video with 3GP extension, and 3GP files cannot imported into iMovie.
3GP is a multimedia container format defined by Third Generation Partnership Project (3gpp) for using on 3G mobile phones. Most 3rd generation mobile phone can record, deliver and play 3GP videos. To some degree 3GP is a mobile phone customized video format. For that reason it's a very familiar video format to us, and it is really a great video format for mobile using, but to Mac users, 3GP may be not an ideal format, because iMovie don't import 3GP files. Then what should we do if we want to edit 3GP video with iMovie on Mac? Next I will show you the solution.
Since iMovie didn't read 3GP, we need to convert 3GP to iMovie friendly formats, such as MOV, MP4, DV, etc. And I advise you to use our professional 3GP to iMovie Converter for Mac. With the help of Mac 3GP to iMovie Converter you can easily convert 3GP to any iMovie compatible video format, all work will be done with just few mouse clicks. As a professional video converter especially designed for Mac users, Mac 3gp to iMovie Converter can convert 3GP to iMovie fast and maintain the video visual quality.
On the other hand, Mac 3GP to iMovie Converter also enables you to do some simple video editing jobs, such as merge, split, extract, crop, rotate, capture pictures and add subtitle.
How to import 3GP into iMovie for editing on Mac:
*Import 3GP into 3GP to iMovie Converter - Install and run 3GP to iMovie Converter Mac, click add button or drag the 3gp files to the program directly.
* Choose the optimized preset for iMovie like .mov - Select "iMovie" as the output format in the format list. The program has already optimized the video settings for iMovie. The output videos could looks great on iMovie.
* Covert 3GP to iMovie - Hit the "Convert" button to make the conversion, you can import the output files to iMovie (iMovie 11/iMovie 09/iMovie 08/iMovie HD).
* Import converted 3GP video to iMovie - Launch iMovie, choose Import > movies, Select the converted video files and click "Import", end.
* Allows you to easily convert 3GP to a optimized format for your iPad, iPod touch, etc.
* Mac 3GP conversion makes easy
* Convert 3GP for Apple software optimized presets for iMovie, iDVD and Final Cut Pro.
* Optimized presets for video players optimized presets for Xbox 360, PSP, PS3, Walkman, etc.
* Super fast conversion speed batching processing is available.
* Extremely easy-to-use it has very simple interface and keeps the confusing choices to a minimum.
Supported Output Formats:
* Apple Devices: iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, Apple TV, Apple TV 2nd generation
* Apple Software: iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut Pro
* Game Console: PSP, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360
* Portable Video Players: Walkman, Creative Zen, Archos, DV, Sandisk, DELL Axim
* HD Movie: HD MOV, HD M4V, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD TS, HD TRP, HD DivX
* Mobile Phone: Android, BlackBerry, Nokia, Palm Pre, HP iPAQ, HTC
* Video Formats: MOV, M4V,MP4, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, FLV, F4V, TS, TRP, MPEG, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, DivX
* Audio Formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, M4R, AC3, AAC, OGG, APE, MKA, AU, FLAC, CAF, SD2, AIFF, WMA
* Intel-based Mac(32-bit or 64-bit)
* Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7 (Lion)
Pricing and Availability:
iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac is $35 (USD), please keep an eye on the price for the change.
Based in ShenZhen, China. AnyMediaEditor is a professional multimedia conversion developer, we provide all kinds of video format converter. Include video convertsion tools, audio conversion tools and DVD ripping tools.Copyright (C) 2012 AnyMediaEditor. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.